Primary 1 & 2
For students who have an active imagination, SMART Creative Writing programmes are the perfect choice. These stimulating programmes are designed to provide children with greater freedom to use their imaginations and express their thoughts and ideas in a more creative way. Students are introduced to a wide range of writing genres and are taught the necessary language skills to help them become more proficient users of the English language.
- come up with imaginative ideas for writing
- write in a variety of different genres, encompassing the broad areas of fictional, factual and situational writing tasks
- plan and structure their writing
- use a wider vocabulary to make writing more engaging
- use tenses and grammatical structures with greater accuracy