With a balanced mix of MOE curriculum review and Math Problem Solving & Science Critical Thinking Skill, an 8-Intensive Lessons @ SMART Exam Booster for the Primary and Secondary Level exam is just the thing to get your child exam-ready.
After reviewing each topic, our well-trained instructors use problems and exam-like questions to teach your child the key concepts and techniques. The programme is designed to improve your child exam-taking skill and speed, as well as your child knowledge of important MOE curriculum material. It’s exactly what you need during the last weeks before the exam.
These 8 INTENSIVE lessons combine a review of key concepts in every topic area, demonstration problems, and extensive practice with hands-on Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skill to get you exam-ready. The SMART Excel exam requires your child to answer questions quickly and accurately for 24 hours for Primary 3 to Secondary 5, and this program is designed to give your child the skills to effectively perform on exam day.
8 Intensive Lessons @ SMART Exam Booster includes
- 8 Full Lessons of Exam Preparation
- A Thorough Review of Key Topics
- Extensive Work with Practice Questions and Answer Techniques
- Instructor Exam Tips and Strategies
- Exam Questions Book ( Practice Questions – Mock Exam Practice 1 – 8 )
|Starts||1st August – 31st October 2018|
|Venue @ SmartExcel Centres||
► Yishun Branch
|Monday – Friday||4pm – 6pm, 6pm – 8pm|
|Sundays||10am – 12pm, 12pm – 2pm, 230pm – 430pm|
► North Bridge Road Branch
|Friday||5pm – 7pm, 730pm – 930pm|
|Saturdays||930am – 1130am, 1130am – 130pm, 2pm – 4pm, 4pm – 6pm|
|One Time Payment: Registration & Materials||$50|
|Primary 3 – 5||$320 for 8 Lessons|
|Secondary 1 – 4 (E / NA / NT)||$400 for 8 Lessons|
Terms & Condition
- Registration is on a first come first served basis and is only confirmed upon payment.
- All payment must be made prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Fee paid are non-refundable unless the programme is canceled by Smart Excel.
- Request to change the date or venue of the programme after registration is subject to space availability.
- Your child is strongly advised to attend all lessons so as to ensure minimal disruption in learning as there is no replacement / make up session for lessons missed. However, materials will still be given for the missed lesson(s).
How to Register
You may register our programmes with two simple steps:
- Make the online Bank Transfer.
- Fill up the form below.