With a balanced mix of MOE curriculum review and math problem solving, a 10-Intensive Lessons @ SMART Exam Booster for the Primary and Secondary Level exam is just the thing to get your child exam-ready.
After reviewing each topic, our well-trained instructors use problems and exam-like questions to teach your child the key concepts and techniques. The programme is designed to improve your child exam-taking skill and speed, as well as your child knowledge of important MOE curriculum material. It’s exactly what you need during the last weeks before the exam.
This 10 INTENSIVE lessons combines a review of key concepts in every topic area, demonstration problems, and extensive practice with hands-on problem solving to get you exam-ready. The SMART Excel exam requires your child to answer questions quickly and accurately for 20 hours for Primary 1 – 6, and this program is designed to give your child the skills to effectively perform on exam day.
10 Intensive Lessons @ SMART Exam Booster includes
- 10 full Lessons of exam preparation
- Thorough review of key topics
- Extensive work with practice questions and answer techniques
- Instructor exam tips and strategies
- Exam Workshop Mind Maps book ( PLUS Review mistakes commonly made by students )
- Exam Workshop Questions book ( Practice questions – Mock Exam Practice 1 – 8 )
- Recommended to take up the SMART Exam Booster Programme two months before your child’s End Year exam or any other major Primary School Examination.
- SMART Excel Center, 734 North Bridge Road #02-02 S198702 | Blk 235 Yishun St 21 S760235