SMART Math Heuristics series focuses on problems sums solving skills and it starts only from Primary 3. The great news is that the SMART approach is only part of a holistic approach to math problem-solving.
This programme is designed specially to help students to develop a grounded understanding of core mathematical concepts that will help them develop skills for excelling in problem sum solving in the long run.
The SMART Problem Solving programme, where your child will be exposed to the different concept of word problems, sharpen your child problem-solving skills and learn the correct way to solve them. Practices on exam-based questions are included to help your child to recap and review. So make use of this opportunity – sign up your child for the SMART Problem Solving Programme! The sooner your child starts, the better prepared he is for the year-end exams. We are sure you want your child to face the coming exams with confidence and attain the good results that he deserves.
|P3 Concepts To Covered||Topics|
|P4 Concepts To Covered||Topics|
|P5 & P6 Concepts To Covered||Topics|
- Starts 3 – 8 September 2018 (Monday – Saturday)
- 3 days, 3 hours per Lesson
- SmartExcel Centre,
- Central – 734 North Bridge Road #02-02 Singapore 198702
- North – Blk 236 Yishun Ring Road #01-1010 Singapore 760236
- Materials & light snacks will be provided
- 12 Students : 2 Tutors
Schedule @ North Bridge Road Branch
- Primary 3 & 4: Sept 3, 4, 5 (Monday – Wednesday) | 10am – 1pm
- Primary 5 & 6: Sept 6, 7, 8 (Thursday – Saturday) | 10am – 1pm
Schedule @ Yishun Branch
- Primary 3 & 4: Sept 3, 4, 5 (Monday – Wednesday) | 2pm – 5pm
- Primary 5 & 6: Sept 6, 7, 8 (Thursday – Saturday) | 2pm – 5pm
- Primary 3 – 6► $200 per student for 3 days (3 hours each)
Terms & Condition
- Registration is on a first come first served basis and is only confirmed upon payment.
- All payment must be made prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Fee paid are non-refundable unless the programme is canceled by Smart Excel.
- Request to change the date or venue of the programme after registration is subject to space availability.
- Your child is strongly advised to attend all lessons so as to ensure minimal disruption in learning as there is no replacement / make up session for lessons missed. However, materials will still be given for the missed lesson(s).
How to Register
You may register our programmes with two simple steps:
- Make the online Bank Transfer.
- Fill up the form below.