It’s official! We have expanded beyond our Classroom into other parts of Singapore. We have received multiple requests from parents to have Smart Excel to be in the comfort of their home. Now we are providing training opportunities.
What is Master SMART Math Instructor Programme
SMART Math Instructor Programme provides full training, resources, and support to individuals who desire and love teaching.
What You Get
(1) Training from the Founder & Owner of Smart Excel who has been teaching for more than 20 years. Ms. Suhailah will share with you her expertise on:
- Identifying Child’s Behavior & Understanding their Learning Pattern
- How to turn their ‘Negative’ habits to Positive traits so that he/she will Love & Enjoy the lesson
- How to Coach Students Effectively
- How to Capture both the Student’s and Parent’s heart
- and many more!
(2) Intensive training will be conducted to familiarize with the course materials and teaching aid.
(3) Parent-Trainer Matching for home assignments (Commission Rate: 30% ONLY)
(4) Coaching sessions at our center(s).
(5) Full set of Smart Excel updated online resources Primary 1 – 6.
(6) Great discounts for our members and keep you on our TOP list for our upcoming events and programmes.
(7) Lifetime support and advice.
- Date: TBC (Check our Smart Excel Official Page for next opening)
- 10AM – 1PM
- Smart Excel Center, 734 North Bridge Road #02-02 Singapore 198702
- ONE for $25 | TWO for $35
Testimonials >> What our past participants say about Us
What is Your Investment
Register for our 2-hours preview to learn more about the SMART Math Instructor Programme. It is necessary for one to learn and know what they can expect from this learning. Cost preview will be ONE for $25 | TWO for $35
All of the above for an affordable package rate is of $435 ONLY ( 5 payments x $87 / month ).
Ms. Suhailah has a vast experience in teaching Primary Mathematics and Science subjects. Now on her own as an Educator at Smart Excel, where she is specialized in teaching students and parents how to solve Primary schools mathematics questions using the Model Drawing, especially the slower learners.
She has more than 20 years of experience coaching students and helping them prepare for their Exams. At the same time, she also runs an Education Center – http://SmartExcel.sg. Read more about Our Team
With SMART Approach students learn by doing SMART workbooks independently. Letting students begin study from a point that they can do easily and increase gradually, enables them to experience the joy of learning & build confidence
- Involve in Child’s Education and Development for more than 20 years
- Conduct Students and Parents Programmes & Workshops
- Certified Trainer – Facilitated Learning – STADA (Singapore Training & Development Association)
- Principal at Smart Excel
SINGAPORE EDUCATION | School Holiday Programme, is this the best way to fill our children’s holiday and how effective it can help them in their school and examination?
Watch full video | 27th May 2015, DETIK @ Suria