For Parents, SMART Excel regularly conducts previews into our programmes and workshops on various heuristics.
Are you WORRIED about the way your child is doing in Math?
Do you have TROUBLE TEACHING and UNDERSTANDING your child?
Do you feel that your child’s POOR ATTENTION span could be holding them back from achieving more in their studies?
“ Learn from Mdm Suhailah how she has helped many parents and improve students’ Grades from 30+ to 70 in their exams preparation! Also hear from other parents how they overcome their challenges on their children’s study habits. “
Come and see how this problem-solving tool has transformed thousands of students to breakthrough their Math score. More importantly, how this method will be able to do the same for your child as well.
Solving Heuristics using Model Drawing for Parents
- To able to see the child’s strength/weaknesses in solving word problem.
- To raise standards in maths by working closely with parents.
- To provide parents with a clear outline of the key features of maths teaching at school and center
- To provide parents with materials that they can use at home to support children’s math development.
- Learn how to attempt the sums thus enable to guide your child on the various word problem
Tips will be shared on coaching child to their maximum potential ability and simple step-by-step approach to do model drawing.
Online Class: Solving Heuristics Using Model Drawing for Parents
A FULL 4 weeks hands-on sessions with Mdm Siti; going through heuristics sums. As you get to know the steps to do, you will also discover the strength and difficulties which your child is facing in math.
Highly-Visual, Helps Your Child To See Maths Literally!
The ability to visualize a problem goes a long way to solving it! The Model Approach to Problem-Solving was borne out of this fact. Go beyond conventional models and solve challenging problem sums fast with highly-efficient model techniques!
4 FULL weeks hands-on session with Mdm Siti; going through heuristics sums. As you get to know the steps to do, you will also discover the strength and difficulties which your child is facing in math.
What’s In It For You
Also, You Will Get
✔ Once a Week x 1 hour per session [ 4 Weeks ]
✔ Thorough Review of Key Topics
✔ Extensive work with practice Questions and Answer Techniques
✔ Exam Tips and Strategies
✔ Exam Review mistakes commonly made by students
✔ Math Diagnostic Test for your child
✔ PRACTICE EXAM MOCK PAPERS (for home practice)
- LIVE Math Coaching in an FB closed group. Here we will conduct LIVE in the closed group questions by topics which are covered in the school termly (4 LIVE sessions).
- From these LIVE sessions, ample questions from Standard to Challenging questions will be given and you may try them with your child. Guidance and your child’s progress will be monitored closely.
- To ensure quality learning and monitoring in each group, there will only be 10 parents per group of the same level.
- Ample practice will be given for parents to try with their kids and you can always come back to us with any doubt you have.
- We will share questions and techniques which we have been using to help and strategize our students to improve their math score. We hope this will greatly help you to coach your child better at home.
- You may post-school questions which you or your child is unable to do.
- For P1, P2►Every Monday, Term 1, 2 & 3 | 8.30pm – 9.30pm | more
- For P3, P4► Every Wednesday, Term 1, 2 & 3 | 8.30pm – 9.30pm | more
- For P5, P6► Every Thursday, Term 1, 2 & 3 | 8.30pm – 9.30pm | more
- At your comfortable seat
- $40 for 4 sessions
- To ensure quality learning, small online class size of 10 pax (max)
We teach the correct & simple way to understand and draw Model Drawing for Parents who are clueless about the problem-solving. An essential skill for busy parents these days, able to coach their children at home with their day-to-day maths assignments and school work.i
Mdm Suhailah brings with her a wealth of expertise in teaching Primary Mathematics. Now, on her own as a Smart Excel – Singapore, she specializes in teaching students and parents how to solve Primary Schools Mathematics questions using the Model Method. She has more than 20 years of experience coaching students and helping them prepare for the PSLE
How to Register
You may register our programmes with two simple steps:
- Make the online payment > Shop
- Fill up the form below.