This programme is specially written for students between the ages of 5 – 7 in preparation for Primary One and follows the MOE syllabus closely.
- To equip children with the essential skills and knowledge for a smooth transition to Primary One the following year.
What Your Child Will Learn
- Facilitate systematic and sequential learning
- Develop communication skills
- Enriched by the necessary skills and knowledge
SMART Excel P1 Preparatory curriculum is specially developed to provide students with a solid foundation as they approach the primary school. Lessons are based on the specifications of the latest Kindergarten Syllabus.
The programme For All K2 pupils going P1 2018 to boost their reading and counting skill and get them to be Confident – Learner FAST!
WHAT WILL YOU & YOUR CHILD LEARN
✔ Strengthens speaking, listening, writing, reading and comprehension skills
✔ Increase their vocabulary
✔ Helps students appreciate the beauty and rhythm of language
✔ Enhances imagination and observation skills
✔ Improves critical and creative thinking skills
✔ Expands a student’s general knowledge and understanding of the world
✔ Develops positive attitudes towards books as a source of pleasure and information and helps to create life-long readers
✔ Builds community and a sense of belonging to the shared literary experience.
- Class 1: 3 Nov – 22 Dec 2017 (8 Lessons), Every Friday, 4pm – 6pm
- Class 2: 5 Nov – 24 Dec 2017 (8 Lessons), Every Sunday, 9.30am – 11.30pm
- Class 3: 5 Nov – 24 Dec 2017 (8 Lessons), Every Sunday, 11.30am – 1.30pm
- For the dates, refer to schedule above
- SmartExcel Centre, 734 North Bridge Road #02-02 Singapore 198702
- $250 per student for 8 lessons
- Materials & light snacks will be provided.
How to Register
You may register our programmes with two simple steps:
- Make the online payment.
- Fill up the form below.