PART A: Registration
- Classroom Size
- 8 Students : 1 Tutor
- All lessons are at 2 hours each.
- Once a week
- Tuition Fee
- To be paid beginning of each new payment cycle
- Less 10% for two or more subjects
- Inform center 3 DAYS in advance.
- No refund fees for student absences or for public holidays.
- Only make-up classes are allowed.
- A child may be absent from the class for up to two months without being requested to pay the monthly fee for the absent months.
- If a child is absent from the classes for over two months, the child will be considered as having withdrawn from the class and thus will be requested to pay the one-time payment again upon resuming.
- If homework is requested during a time of absence, the fee for the month will not be refundable.
- For withdrawal, deposit will be refunded at a one-month advance notice to the center.
PART B: Payment
• One Time Payment
One-Time Payment: Registration & Material Fee (For One/Two Subjects) = $150
Deposit = $80
Additional Material Fee (per Subject) = $50
Primary 5 (1 subject) = $180
Primary 5 (2 Subjects, Less 10%) = $324
Primary 5 (3 Subjects, Less 15%) = $459
Primary 5 (4 Subjects, Less 15%) = $612