Enrolling Your Child in Smart Excel is the First Big Step in Supporting Both Your Child’s Personal and Academic Growth
- Classroom Size → 7 Students : 1 Tutor
- Frequency → All lessons are at 2 hours each. Once a week.
- Tuition Fee
- To be paid beginning of each new payment cycle
- Less 10%: For Two or more subjects
- Inform center 3 DAYS in advance.
- No refund fees for student absences or for public holidays.
- Only make-up classes are allowed.
One Time Payment of Registration & Material = $150
- For 3 subjects, additional $30
- For 4 subjects, additional $50
- Primary 1 & 2 = $140 / 4 Lessons (per subject)
- Primary 3 & 4 = $160 / 4 Lessons (per subject)
- Primary 5 & 6 = $180 / 4 Lessons (per subject)
- Secondary 1 – 3 = $210 / 4 Lessons (per subject)
- Secondary 4 – 5 = $220 / 4 Lessons (per subject)
10% less for two or more subjects
Withdraw / Resume Programme
A child may be absent from the class for up to two months without being requested to pay the monthly fee for the absent months. If a child is absent from the classes for over two months, the child will be considered as having withdrawn from the class and thus will be requested to pay the one-time payment again upon resuming. If homework is requested during a time of absence, the fee for the month will not be refundable.
For withdrawal, a one month deposit will be refunded at a one-month advance notice to the center.
Maths Online Tutorial Classroom (OTC)