►Enrolling Your Child in Smart Excel is the First Big Step in Supporting Both Your Child’s Personal and Academic Growth
SMART Instructors determine a starting point at just the right level for your child after discussion with you and reviewing the results of your child’s Diagnostic Test.
- Classroom Size → 5 Students : 1 Tutor
- Frequency → All lessons are at 2 hours each. Once a week.
- Tuition Fee
- To be paid beginning of each new payment cycle
- Less 10%: Take 2 or more subjects
- Inform center 3 days in advance.
- No refund fees for student absences or for public holidays.
- Only make-up classes are allowed.
►Withdraw / Resume Programme
A child may be absent from the class for up to two months without being requested to pay the monthly fee for the absent months. If a child is absent from the classes for over two months, the child will be considered as having withdrawn from the class and thus will be requested to pay the one-time payment again upon resuming. If homework is requested during a time of absence, the fee for the month will not be refundable.
For withdrawal, a one month deposit will be refunded at a one-month advance notice to the center.