Programmes across English, Math
This programme will help students to further hone their language skills in terms of reading and writing, especially in employing sophistication and precision in their writing.
Content and Language Mastery
Students will improve their grammar knowledge and skills by
They will also learn how to review and edit their work for grammatical accuracy and clarity of meaning.
- politics and economics
- sport and entertainment
- global issues and social trends
Skills and Techniques
Students will continue to build on essential reading and writing skills through our weekly lessons. These include:
- training literary analysis and critical reading skills by
analysingunseen poetry and prose for literary and stylistic devices
- honing summary skills by learning to interpret and rearrange information so that the response meets question requirements
- improving comprehension skills by applying active reading strategies to
analysediction and authorial intent
- building writing skills to include descriptive language and construct cogent responses that meet question requirements
Students are also trained in their time management skills through practice tests in simulated exam conditions.
Preparatory Course for GCE NT, N & O Level
It provides a comprehensive programme that equips students with the necessary learning competencies that prepare them for the annual examination of the joint awarding authorities – Ministry of Education, Singapore and the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE NT, N & O Levels.