At our After – School Smart Care programme, we provide the best possible start to your child’s learning journey.
We recognise every child as a unique individual, but we believe they share one common trait: they are born ready, able and eager to learn. With this in mind, we strive to provide a stimulating environment where your child can learn through self-mastery and exploration.
We encourage our students to be active, creative thinkers and confident learners.
Arrival And Planning Time / Circle Time
- Promotes independence and allows students to discuss and plan their day.
- These are teacher directed activities including Supervised Homework and Study.
Small Group Activities
- Free choice of activities including dramatic play, craft work or table work.
Lunch / Snack Time
- Reinforces self-help and social skills. Dining etiquette is also introduced. Students also learn about hygiene as they wash their hands before and after snacks.
Large Group Activities
- Promotes group study and cooperation among students.
- Includes indoor discussions, sharing and self-mastery.
- We reinforce the need to be responsible for maintaining our environment. At the end of each activity we need to tidy up the class. It is also a good opportunity for students to learn to self-discipline, responsibilities and cooperate with each other.
- A good time for your child to share with the adults and children what they have done for the day. It is also an opportunity for your child to speak in front of a group.
Want to find out more? Book a school visit now!