Programmes across English, Math
Secondary 2 Science curriculum builds on your child’s knowledge in order to help them manage questions that require higher order thinking skills.
- Students learn more in-depth scientific concepts based on topics from Biology such as Human Reproduction.
- Students learn more in-depth scientific concepts based on topics from Chemistry such as Acids and Bases.
- Students learn more in-depth scientific concepts based on topics from Physics such as Current of Electricity.
Skills and Techniques
- Students will learn about answering techniques involving data analysis, experiment-based questions, and application questions.
- Students will be given data, presented in tables, to plot on a graph.
- Students will be given data, presented on graphs, to analyze and explain.
- Students will learn how to explain the relationship(s) for concepts such as solubility of compounds or the effects of an enzyme(s) at different pH levels in terms of the rate of reaction.
- Students will be exposed to questions from interrelated topics to gain competency in integrating scientific concepts.
Preparatory Course for GCE NT, N & O Level
It provides a comprehensive programme that equips students with the necessary learning competencies that prepare them for the annual examination of the joint awarding authorities – Ministry of Education, Singapore and the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE NT, N & O Levels.