(1) Kindly complete only one form per applicant. The received registration form will be processed unless otherwise notified by the applicant.
(2) Registration by mail must be accompanied with a SGD$100.00, non-refundable deposit and all registrations by mail must be addressed to ‘734 North Bridge Road #02-02 Singapore 198702. All cheques are to be crossed and made payable to ‘Smart Excel’ with the participant(s) name, selected programme(s) and contact details of parents on the reverse side of the payment cheque.
(3) All amounts placed as the non-refundable deposit will form part of the course fees for the named participant in the registration form. In the event the said participant is no longer able to attend the course, all course fees either partially or fully paid up are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
(4) Any and all submission of registration by mail or otherwise does not immediately guarantee a placement in the selected course. Smart Excel will confirm and accept payment when there is an available vacancy.
(5) Full / balance of course fees have to be prior to the start of the course(s).
(6) Should a pupil miss any lesson, there is no refund on the pro-rated fees. Instead, a make-up lesson can be arranged, subject to a maximum of two make-up lessons per module. The make-up lesson is conducted within the week only, and subject to class availability.
(7) All reasonable care and due diligence will be placed and exercised during the course of the lesson towards the participant. Smart Excel shall not be made liable for any unforeseen injuries, complications and accidents for the duration of the course.
(8) Smart Excel shall be duly notified within two (2) weeks of any and all changes in the particulars and information of the participant.