Your Child Will Also Get
- FREE Diagnostic Test for the subject(s) to find out his strength and weak area
- A FULL report on how we strategized him to perform better for his coming SA2 exams – outcome from the Diagnostic Test above.
- FREE 5 – Questions – A – Day Math eWorkBook (with solution) worth $25.70 for your child to have constant practice for the coming SA2 Exam! |
We also have Smart Exam Booster :
- 12 full weekly lessons of exam preparation
- A thorough review of key topics
- Extensive work with practice questions and answer techniques
- Instructor exam tips and strategies
- Exam Workshop Mind Maps book ( PLUS Review mistakes commonly made by students )
- Exam Questions book ( Practice questions – Mock Exam Practice 1 – 8 ) |
SMART Model Drawing programme is designed specially to help students to develop a grounded understanding of core mathematical concepts that will help them develop skills for excelling in problem sum solving in the long run.
Your child will be exposed to different Model Drawing word problems, sharpen your child problem-solving skills and learn the correct way to solve them. Practices on exam-based questions are included to help your child to recap and review. |
English, Maths, Science & Malay – PSLE, NT, N & O Levels (Weekly Classes)
Based on Latest MOE Syllabus
Small group (5 Students : 1 Tutor)
Pictorial Concept Approach
Develop Inquiry Skills
Incorporates Problem Solving Skills
80% of our Students Improved After 6 Months They Joined Us
LOOKING FOR 70 STUDENTS PRIMARY & SECONDARY WHO SCORE 60 & BELOW
We are looking for 70 primary and secondary students who are still struggling with their math, scoring 60 and below. We want to help your child to clear their doubts that have been blocking them to score their first ‘A’.
Hurry, message us to know more about this Weekly Classes.
SPECIAL GIFT Grab this limited period to pre-order this SMART Visual Math e-Workbook To Master The Art of Model Drawing Techniques To Solve Any Challenging Word Problems For P3, P4, P5 & P6 | Special Price: $9.70 (
The importance & role of tuition has been featured on various media portals like:
“7 in 10 parents send their children for tuition: ST poll” – 4th July 2015
“Parents go for tuition to help their kids” – 8th January 2015
“Singapore-style tuition so popular in Hong Kong, even celebs sign their kids up” – 11th January 2016
“Parents take primary school maths classes” – 9th January 2015